Kegworth Parish Council provides YOUR local services. We strive to make Kegworth a better place to live, work and visit. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us. or call into our office Monday 9am - 1.30pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9am - 4pm and Wednesday 9am - 12 noon.
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:58 by Vicky Roe
Here is the latest issue of Watchword
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:30 by Vicky Roe
Do you want to make Kegworth a brighter place to be?
If so, The Parish Council want to employ you to care for Kegworth Village.
Your job title would be "Lengthsman" and your role would include:
- litter picking, weeding, sweeping the Market Place & surrounding areas of the village
- tending to village planters
- clearing and sweeping the village jitties
- maintaining benches
- regular inspections of the Market Place and defibrillators
- additional duties to be explained and as and when required
To find out more about the position, see the Application Pack attached with this advert or contact the Clerk, Vicky Roe on 01509 670204 or firstname.lastname@example.org More »